- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Gary is the only Mechanic I trust to work on my vehicle and my families vehicles. He has always treated me with respect and explains what's going on with my vehicle without making me feel like he's talking down to me. I can always trust that I'm getting a fair price and I leave confident that all concerns have been addressed. I highly recommend them!
I have a 2004 Audi and I've paid over $5,000 in repairs to the dealership alone. I was informed by a friend of mine that Gary's off of blanding can take care of you and they wont kill your finances doing it. Well, not only was the job fantastic but the customer service was superb. And the cost savings was excellent!!!!! What a faithful team of experts have done in a few days has convinced me this is the place all my vehicle concerns can be met. Thanks again guys!!! Superb Service.